If you are looking for affordable, attractive, and long-lasting discount shutters in Southern California, get in touch with Wholesale Shutter Co. With over 30 years of experience in the business, we can provide you with just about any shutter design and window treatment. The following are five reasons you should hire us:
1. Every Shutter is Custom Made — Our expert design team and skilled craftsmen will help you build practically any shutter design you can think of, from the initial consultation to installation. Each project is crafted to ensure a perfect fit.
2. Our Shutters Help Save You Money — Our shutters will help improve your home’s energy efficiency by providing insulation from outside temperatures. Combined with energy-efficient windows, our shutters will help keep interior temperatures stable, reduce the need for heating and cooling, and minimize energy consumption.
3. Our Wide Selection of Styles and Designs — If you prefer real wood custom shutters in Los Angeles, you’ll be happy to know that we have solid basswood shutters. Our basswood shutters are built to your design specifications. They also come with our stock selection of six paint colors and six stain colors. We can also create a custom blend to match your home’s color palette. Our PVC shutters are made from a solid non-recycled microcellular product, and finished with a special polyurethane paint.
4. Our Shutters Are Built to Last — Basswood is a solid hardwood traditionally used for shutters because of its superior resistance against warping. We augment this strength by applying multiple layers of protective coating that not only preserves the natural wood look, but prevents moisture absorption. Our PVC shutter stiles and louvers are reinforced with aluminum for added strength.
5. Everything is Made in Southern California — We’ve been operating in Beaumont, CA since we opened in 1985, and still manufacture our shutters here. As a local company, we understand the needs of homeowners, particularly to the appropriate kind of material for the weather.